Getting to the District:
1. Solana Beach is located 15 minutes north of San Diego, CA.
2. From the North: take I-5 South and exit Lomas Santa Fe. Head West to S. Cedros Ave. Turn Left for South Cedros or right for North Cedros. Enjoy your visit!
3. From the South: Take I-5 north and exit Via de la Valle. Head west to Cedros Avenue and turn right. When you see the arches over the street you're there!
4. AMTRAK/Coaster: Make a day of it, and hop on either AMTRAK or the Coaster and get off at the Solana Beach Station. Walk across the street and your on Cedros Avenue!
5. Click here for Google Maps